Calibration/verification artifact, design and manufacture
|Assignee:||Vladimir Smutny||% Done:|
|Related Partner Organisation:|
The artefact should be easily identifiable in intensity image, range image, and should be graspable by robot hand.
#1 Updated by Vladimir Smutny almost 5 years ago
- Related Partner Organisation deleted (
The calibration targets were designed (basically larger version of already existing Reccad object), currently material and manufacturer is searched. I kindly ask Vaclav Jahoda to put the current version of the documentation on the page http://clopema.felk.cvut.cz/redmine/projects/clopema/wiki/Technical_Stuff into calibration section.
#4 Updated by Vladimir Smutny over 4 years ago
- Status changed from New to In Progress
Calibration artifact was manufactured by Neovision and surface colored by Sprinter http://sprinterstudio.cz/
Next step is to prepare drawings (Jahoda) and test the object by developing verification procedure (Wagner).
Then we could consider to manufacture more pieces.
#5 Updated by Vladimir Smutny over 4 years ago
- Subject changed from Calibration/verification artefact, design and manufacture to Calibration/verification artifact, design and manufacture
- Status changed from In Progress to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Calibration artifact is already here for some time.