|Assignee:||Jan Jerabek||% Done:|
|Related Partner Organisation:||CTU, NEO
Find a way how to disable Xtion IR projector.
- Category set to Vision
- Assignee set to Libor Wagner
There are many discussion on this topic:
- Assignee deleted (
- Target version set to Calibration
- Related Partner Organisation NEO added
Currently the work has to be done by Slavek Jicha by electrically disconnecting projector. Jirko, check the progress and possibly add Slavek do Redmine. Vlada
- Tracker changed from Bug to Feature
- Assignee set to Jan Jerabek
- Status changed from New to In Progress
After investigating several blind alleys, the electronically controlled LC shutter was chosen and is being implemented.
Currently we have LC shutters, NIR polarizers and sample circuit to control it. PCB electronics, mechanical housing and ROS control node is needed.
The system using LC shutter was delivered (and successfully defended as bachelor thesis). It is integrated into ROS, it is not yet integrated into automatic calibration of ASUS Xtion. The hand eye calibration does not need this functionality.
- Status changed from In Progress to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Also available in: Atom