CTU CloPeMa Testbed¶
This page describes the hardware specification of the CloPeMa testbed.
- Two MA1400 arms
- Two DX100 control units (master and slave)
- One R-750 turn table
main linux and windows machines¶
- cpu: Intel Core i7-2600 CPU 3.40GHz
- mem: 2x 4GB DIMM 1333 MHz
- hdd: 750GB + SSD 60GB
- graf: GeForce GT 520
- cpu: Intel Core i5-3470S CPU 2.90GHz
- mem: 2x 4GB DIMM DDR3 Synchronous 1600 MHz
- hdd: SSD 128GB
- power: 12 V, 10 A
The optimal table height was estimated (#33) to be 0.7 m, assuming three tables on three sides and distance from table centre to robot centre to be 1.0 m.
- Twelve Variable height (0.6 - 0.9) block foot (Ikea: VIKA KAJ 601.053.01 ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/60105301/)
- Three custom made chip board 80x80x2.5 cm
- The light intensity from (old) fluorescent tubes at the level of experimental tables is 800 lux as measured by Smutny 11th of November 2012.