How to get started (CTU)¶
This guide describes necessary steps for a CloPeMa newcomer.
- Contact Libor Wagner in order to create user account for collaboration tools (Redmine, GIT).
- You will need a SSH public key, used for access to git repositories.
- see Add new CloPeMa user
- Contact Vladimir Smutny in order to grant access to robot laboratory.
Safety measures in robot laboratory.¶
- Do not start robot alone!
- Do not enter workspace when the robot is on!
- Good start with ROS is the ROS: an open-source Robotic Operation System article (icra2009-ros.pdf).
- Then tutorials.
- CloPeMa Packages (Hydro)