- Partner Organisation: CTU
- Registered on: 06/29/2012
- Last connection: 01/07/2015
- CloPeMa (User, 07/30/2012)
Reported issues: 41
- 17:53 CloPeMa Feature #155 (New): Dynamic laying
- The very first version of dynamic laying of the towel or t-shirt shall be examined.
- 17:50 CloPeMa Feature #154 (New): Stereo rig calibration
- The calibration shall be modified to improve the accuracy of the stereo head. I assume following steps:
- Smutny +...
- 17:47 CloPeMa Feature #153 (New): Compliant robot - mass in viscous material emulation
- The emulation of the mass moving in viscous material is the possible next generation of the compliant robot, that is ...
- 17:43 CloPeMa Feature #152 (Closed): New Motoman driver
- The new driver for DX-100 allowing velocity control. Could be also used for compliant robot motion.
The work suppo...
- 10:59 CloPeMa Feature #151 (New): String hanging
- Skill proposed during Glasgow meeting.
- 10:57 CloPeMa Feature #150 (New): Concertina folding
- The skill proposed during Glasgow meeting. It is modification of the g-fold. It should become a standard folding meth...
- 17:10 CloPeMa Feature #149 (New): Install new planning algorithm on all computers
- The developed meta-algorithm installed on one CVUT computer shall be installed on all computers in CVUT lab.
- 17:01 CloPeMa Feature #95 (Closed): Disable Xtion projector.
- Shall be closed already
- 17:00 CloPeMa Feature #142: Mechanical calibration, its application, evaluation, and verification
- The tasks listed above are done.
The Glasgow robot has to be calibrated. It seems that its inaccuracy is in the simi...
- 16:53 CloPeMa Assignment #143 (Closed): Force sensor - implementation
- The job is done, no more additions can be expected by Jan Kubes.
Also available in: Atom