- Partner Organisation: CTU
- Registered on: 06/27/2012
- Last connection: 12/06/2017
- CloPeMa (User, 07/30/2012)
Reported issues: 88
- 09:51 CloPeMa Job #148 (Closed): Test Xtion with Toradex
- The minimal Ubuntu and ROS installation takes up to 2 GB of space. So for the ROS installation, I had to mount 2GB SD...
- 09:41 CloPeMa Job #148 (Closed): Test Xtion with Toradex
- Test whether it is possible to use Xtion connected to "Toradex Robin":http://www.toradex.com/products/robin-x86-compu...
- 14:44 CloPeMa Bug #141 (Closed): Prime Sensor
- This issue was solved by the openni2_camera package, which should be used instead of the old openni_camera.
- 14:23 CloPeMa Bug #141 (In Progress): Prime Sensor
- With the new driver the PrimeSence sensor somehow works, but sometimes it dies with the following error:...
- 13:07 CloPeMa Feature #55 (Closed): Measure the feedback loop.
- 08:54 CloPeMa Bug #141: Prime Sensor
- There is a question on "answers.ros.org":http://answers.ros.org/question/54747/primesense-carmine-doesnt-work-but-asu...
- 13:44 CloPeMa Feature #130: Calibration/verification artifact, design and manufacture
- I have added matlab function for color analysis together with protocol and png images.
- 13:43 CloPeMa Feature #135 (Closed): SW check list
- The checklist is here [[SW Installation Checklist]].
- 11:02 CloPeMa Feature #130: Calibration/verification artifact, design and manufacture
- Added images of colour palette from the xtion2 . The name of each image corresponds with the first colour on the capt...
- 11:10 CloPeMa Feature #123: Find cloth on the table and take closer look
- I have prepared a pipeline to segment out a cloth laying on the table, in the [[clopema_perception_launch]] package.
Also available in: Atom